About TSE Brakes
Since our inception more than 50 years ago, TSE has fostered a customer first commitment to be your best spring brake manufacturer. Among our industry leading new product introductions are:
- The patented all-steel OmniBrake
- In-house chamber e-coating
- HOT - High Output Technology brake
- High vibration resistant mounting base
- And most recently UltraLife Plus: the top-performing spring brake for both the OE and aftermarket.
Today, we maintain a culture of excellence focused on developing the next difference-making braking technology. As part of Marmon Highway Technologies, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, we are able to support this commitment with the resources necessary to be the industry’s technology leader.
As a global player in the heavy duty trucking industry, TSE utilizes an extensive technical support, sales, and distribution network to supply spring brakes for drum and disc brake applications in more than 30 countries worldwide. This global perspective helps to drive TSE's product and technology direction.
Ressources to fuel growth
As a part of Marmon Highway Technologies, TSE Brakes has the resources needed for new product development and operational advancements. TSE is the industry leader in corrosion resistance and brake life, and is constantly investing to expand and improve their technology in order to deliver improved efficiency and lower operating costs for its fleet customers.
Commitment to innovation
R & D Center
TSE has consistently invested in the people and equipment necessary to yield new product development results. The engineering team in our newly expanded research center conducts environmental/corrosion testing, metallurgical and chemical analysis, and mechanical testing to ensure our product innovations translate from the lab to the field. Our in-house foundry, machining capabilities and 3D printers complement these efforts allowing for quick-turn prototypes.
The TSE technology roadmap always features products designed to improve your safety. In addition to designing spring brakes built to deliver years of reliable stopping power, we are focused on developing a range of wheel end safety systems. We are working to enhance our brakes with diagnostic and monitoring technology to improve your maintenance and safety.
TSE Brakes is certified to the latest version of ISO 9001 for North America and Europe. Also certified by KBA in Europe.
It is the policy of all locations within TSE Brakes, Inc. to:
- Continually strive to meet or exceed the quality and regulatory requirements of our relevant interested parties;
- Utilize a Quality System, based on ISO 9001 (current edition), that supports continuous improvement of the products we design, manufacture and sell, and that will enhance the productivity and safety of our manufacturing locations;
- Adhere to a high ethical standard of corporate behavior and conduct our relationships with employees, customers and suppliers with integrity;
- Communicate the importance of this policy to all relevant interested parties.