TSE Brakes is certified to the latest version of ISO 9001 for North America and Europe. Also certified by KBA in Europe.
It is the policy of all locations within TSE Brakes, Inc. to:
- Continually strive to meet or exceed the quality and regulatory requirements of our relevant interested parties;
- Utilize a Quality System, based on ISO 9001 (current edition), that supports continuous improvement of the products we design, manufacture and sell, and that will enhance the productivity and safety of our manufacturing locations;
- Adhere to a high ethical standard of corporate behavior and conduct our relationships with employees, customers and suppliers with integrity;
- Communicate the importance of this policy to all relevant interested parties.
TSE Brakes is certified by TUV Rheinland of North America, Inc. to the latest version of ISO 14001:2015 for Europe.
"Our environment is our future" - in this sense, TSE Brakes adheres to the below environmental policy:
- TSE Brakes views environmental protection as an important part of its corporate governance
- As part of the overall global ecological system, we understand that our daily actions act at maintaining the ecological balance and preserving biodiversity.
- As a business enterprise we acknowledge our responsibility and want to fulfill our contribution to the preservation of natural living conditions. For this reason, TSE Brakes has introduced a powerful environmental management system in accordance with the international standard DIN ISO 14001:2015. This system brings about continuous improvements in environmental performance and protection. Through regular audits, we monitor compliance with the effectiveness of our system.
- From our shared responsibility towards the environment, we have set the goal of reconciling profitable production and the avoidance or reduction of environmental pollution, where this is technically and economically viable.
- TSE Brakes engages in new manufacturing processes when developing, testing, manufacturing and operations. We strive to use only the best available technology and tools to avoid, reduce or reuse pollutants, noise and waste. In addition, we use recyclable materials in a suitable manner and dispose of unusable waste properly. We consistently monitor and control our plants and procedures, as well as air, water, soil, waste and noise.
- Every employee at TSE Brakes is expected to make an active contribution to protecting the environment. Through awareness and training we ask each TSE team member to take part in environmental actions (Clean Landscape Day). We also encourage our employees to buy electric vehicles by offering to build charging stations and providing free charging for their vehicles.