TSE Brakes Introduces TSE UltraLife Plus™
CULLMAN, ALABAMA --TSE Brakes, Inc. is introducing the latest innovation in the UltraLife™ line -- the UltraLife Plus™. This new product has all the features of industry tested UltraLife™ PLUS these enhancements:
- Proprietary TSE All-N-One™ integrated pressure plate and diaphragm assembly eliminating plate shifting, increasing power spring and diaphragm life
- Proprietary TSE Sealed When It Counts™ with housing drain holes located to prevent ingress of water and contaminants when driving, while providing air ventilation and drainage when parked (see drawing)
- New spring design providing required output force while lowering spring stress for longer life
- New urethane powder coating applied over our proven 8-step e-coat base provides industry leading long-term resistance to humidity and corrosion
- Dust cap has pressure relief feature to prevent back pressure or vacuum in spring compartment
- Complete unit is one pound lighter than UltraLife™ providing superior strength and durability
“With the TSE UltraLife Plus™ you have a well tested design with many new innovations providing a product that lasts longer. Additionally, we back this product with up to a ten year parts and corrosion resistance warranty (Vocational/Severe Duty: five year)*,” remarked Jean Gregoire, Vice-President Sales & Marketing, TSE Brakes.
For more information, contact:
Jean Gregoire, Vice-President Sales & Marketing
514-942-2803 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.tsebrakes.com
*Contact TSE for warranty details.
TSE is a worldwide producer and supplier of premium quality brake actuators and brake adjusters for the on-highway and specialty vehicle markets. TSE Brakes is a Marmon Highway Technologies/Berkshire Hathaway company. Marmon Highway Technologies (MHT) supports the transportation industry worldwide with a wide range of high-quality products and services.